Extension of deadline for submission
The submission deadline for the first issue of the Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Sustainability has been extended to 28th February 2017.
We look forward receiving your submissions on the following themes:
• New economic and financial methods to limit the consumption of nonrenewable natural resources
• New energy production and consumption models
• New cyclical models of recycling of industrial waste
• Nature friendly architectural design and ecological settlement models
• Analysis of technical and legal regulations for the protection of international-national natural boundaries
• New conservation and mitigation models
• New technological solutions for green urbanism
• Similar multidisciplinary subject areas
• Case studies that provide insight into the implementation of international and national projects.
Papers should be submitted online using the JMRS paper submission system. (http://jmrs.org.uk/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions).
Please do not hesitate to contact our guest editors for your queries on the issue. You can find their contact details on our website: http://jmrs.org.uk/index